126th Annual Meeting of
The American Orthopaedic Association
The American Orthopaedic Association will host its Annual
Meeting at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel in Denver, CO from
June 12-15, 2013.
Reserve a hotel
room at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel.
Click on the image above to view the electronic preliminary
program or download
a printable copy.
The AOA Annual Meeting and related social and educational events
- President's Welcome Reception
- Member Fun Night: Denver Art Museum event
- Spouse/Guest Program
Early registration closed on
Friday, May 3. Registration remains open, some registration
fees may apply.
After this date, registration fees increase for:
- Active, Affiliate and Associate AOA members (prior to May 3,
registration fee is included with member dues; after May 3 a
registration fee applies)
- Corresponding and Honorary members
- Senior Active Members
- Senior Members
- Emerging Leaders
- Resident Leadership Forum participants
- Non-member physician guests (requires invitation from current
Annual Meeting participants are strongly encouraged to register
online (see link on top of this page). If you are unable to
register online, please download a form for the Resident Leadership Forum or Annual Meeting and other affiliated