The AOA-ABC Fellows travel in odd years for five weeks,
touring orthopaedic centers
in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
Applicants must be:
- less than 45 years of age by December 31st the year prior to
- a US citizen.
- certified by the ABOS (written and oral examinations) at the
time of application.
- able to travel to the AOA Annual Meeting in the year prior to
travel for finalist interviews.
- able to make the tour dates. Tours are
approximately five (5) weeks, and travel to (A) the
United Kingdom and South Africa or (B) the United Kingdom,
Australia and New Zealand.
- able to attend the AOA Annual Meeting.
- Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2015 ABC
- The AOA will begin accepting applications for the 2017 ABC
Traveling Fellowship in Fall, 2015.
Information for British
Information for Canadian
- ABC Fellowship Dinner receptions take place in odd years at AOA
- AOA Traveling Fellowship alumni receptions take place annually
during the AOA and AAOS Annual Meetings
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com
2013 American-British-Canadian Traveling
Gregory J. Della Rocca, MD, PhD
Michelle Ghert, MD, FRCSC
Ranjan Gupta, MD
Matthew T. Provencher, MD
Brian R. Wolf, MD
Jennifer Moriatis Wolf, MD
Albert Yee, MD
Thank you to the 2012 AOA-ABC Hosts for
hosting Australian, British, Canadian, and New Zealand
University of Western Ontario
University of Minnesota
University of Chicago
University of Iowa
Case Western Reserve
University of Pittsburg