The AOA-ABC Fellows travel in odd years for five weeks,
touring orthopaedic centers
in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- Applicant must be less than 45 years of age by December
31st the year prior to travel.
- Applicant must be a US citizen.
- Applicant must be certified by the ABOS (written and oral
examinations) at the time of application.
- Applicant must be able to travel to the AOA Annual Meeting in
the year prior to travel for finalist interviews.
- Applicant must be able to take the tour in the spring. The
tour is approximately five (5) weeks, and travels to (A)
the United Kingdom and South Africa or (B) the United Kingdom,
Australia and New Zealand.
- Applicant must be able to attend the AOA Annual Meeting.
Information for British
Information for Canadian
- ABC Fellowship Dinner receptions take place in odd years at AOA
- AOA Traveling Fellowship alumni receptions take place yearly
during the AAOS Annual Meeting
- Reception for all AOA Traveling Fellowship alumni takes place
yearly at AOA Annual Meetings
Questions? Please e-mail email@example.com
2013 American-British-Canadian Traveling
Gregory J. Della Rocca, MD, PhD
Michelle Ghert, MD, FRCSC
Ranjan Gupta, MD
Matthew T. Provencher, MD
Brian R. Wolf, MD
Jennifer Moriatis Wolf, MD
Albert Yee, MD
Thank you to the 2012 AOA-ABC
University of Western Ontario
University of Minnesota
University of Chicago
University of Iowa
Case Western Reserve
University of Pittsburg