The 2019 APEX Cohort
APEX Alumni Benefits
APEX graduates form an esteemed, highly coveted group of alumni. APEX is an
excellent learning opportunity for those who have achieved or wish to achieve
prime leader status in the orthopaedic community or in their hospitals. It also
affords niche benefits to those that complete the program.
Certificate of Completion
- All cohort members who graduate from the AOA | USC APEX Leadership Program receive a USC MSBEE Certificate of Completion, co-branded with USC and AOA signatures.
- Increased internal AOA recognition in AOA publications, e-mails and on the AOA website.
- APEX Alumni attend yearly receptions and receive recognition at AOA Annual Leadership Meetings.
- Graduates don ribbons at AOA Annual Leadership Meetings highlighting their APEX Alumni status.
- APEX Alumni receive USC Marshall School of Business Executive Education Alumni status
and a 15% discount on the MSBEE open-enrollment executive education courses listed