APEX Learning Objectives include:
Develop a Strategic Mindset –
- Explore the relationship between strategy, market structure, and the impact of frontline activities on strategic goals.
- Unlock and apply the mystery of the strategy formation process.
Agility for the Health Care Industry –
- Strengthen the grasp on policy, competitors, and trends in the health care industry will enliven your leadership.
Map the Organizational Culture –
- Learn how culture is reflected in ongoing interactions.
- Determine how the various facets of culture function as six important levers for impacting organizational performance and effectiveness.
Personal Leadership –
- Explore effective leadership styles and when to assume each role in different situations.
- Delve into the role of accountability and its relationship with personal development.
- Examine executive leadership: integrity, vision, innovation, and interpersonal relations.
Effectively Negotiating/Power of Persuasion -
- Uncover communication methods to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Master emotional intelligence, perfect the art of persuasion, and triage difficult situations.
- Recognize how various power and influence dynamics serve and hinder leaders.
Strategic Analysis for Competitive Advantage –
- Learn how to make strategic choices in an analytical and integrative manner.
- Address the challenge of sustainability, maximize the long-term value of the organization.
- Meet the challenge of changing technologies and increasing competition.
Leadership for High Performing Teams –
- Understand the keys to effective people management.
- Identify different management styles and when to use them.
- Attain the skills necessary for building teams, facilitating, and leading groups.