The Own the Bone Symposium is going virtual for the first time ever! Due to unprecedented circumstances regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the originally-scheduled symposium in Baltimore will instead be pivoted to a four-part interactive online format via Zoom. Online Registration is open now!
This certificate program, jointly provided by The American Orthopaedic Association (AOA) and the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON), will underscore the knowledge necessary to establish and run an orthopaedic bone health program. For detailed information and the full program agenda, please below.
New Reduced Pricing. Fee covers all four days. Registrants will also have access to all four recorded sessions on demand.
- $50 for Members of AOA, NAON, and Own the Bone Institutions
- $100 for Regular Attendees (Non-Members)
- $25 for Resident Physicians and Students
- Earn up to 7.5 hours of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for participation in all four events
- Earn up to 7.25 hours of Category A nursing contact hours for participation in all four events
- Participants completing all four sessions will earn a Bone Health Training Certificate of Completion
Special Note to all Industry Reps:
-Please note that participation in the virtual 2020 AOA Annual Leadership Meetings for industry representatives is based on the corporate support level of an industry organization for the AOA and by invitation only. This includes Annual Meeting Symposia, the Council of Residency Directors (CORD) Conference, Emerging Leaders Forum, the C. McCollister Evarts Resident Leadership Forum, and the Own the Bone Symposium.
If you are interested in corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact Vanessa Lewin directly at email@example.com for further information.